Golden Glade Infinity
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon looked at the fae skeptically, before slowly nodding her head as if conceding that there was nothing she could do to force the other woman to rest. Instead she would stay be her side for the patrol she wished to do. "Well if you are feeling better, I'm sure you'll be fine." Shalon had no idea what could have caused such a thing, her mother had been healer but Shalon had no skill for it, unlike her brother Obia. She was a fighter, and a good listener sometimes but that was about it, no medical skills in ther least. "It is usefully to see you up and about, I am sure the rest of the Court will be glad to see you." Shalon nodded, and set her mind to thinking about recent events. She gestured toward the trail that was quickly becoming more and more definite, the path used to mark the territory. Shalon would let her Queen walk slightly ahead of her if she wished, starting their patrol.

"The most prudent thing was that there was an intruder. She seemed to know you, my Queen, and the King. She holds a grudge for some reason." Shalon was slightly confused at the aggression shown by the pale female that had crossed their borders. "Other than that it has been rather slow, Darsal and myself have attempted to fill the caches. We took a trip to the Ghost Lion Crag and caught two young Bighorn." She thought fondly of that trip it was indeed fun, her paw was now scabbed over and almost healed, Shalon no longer had a limp, making it difficult to even tell that she had been injured. And she didn't mention it, it was of little importance. "I have just returned actually, I have been gone for a day or two, I was visiting a friend from the Silvertip Mountain pack." Shalon summed up all the events she had been a part of. Ready to answer an questions her Queen might have.
so a few of the threads i mentioned once again aren't finished, especially with Darsal being away? I haven't been able to finish them.... hope this works
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Infinity - by Aspen - July 21, 2016, 05:01 PM
RE: Infinity - by Shalon - July 21, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Infinity - by Aspen - July 21, 2016, 07:28 PM
RE: Infinity - by Shalon - July 21, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: Infinity - by Aspen - July 21, 2016, 08:21 PM
RE: Infinity - by Shalon - July 21, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Infinity - by Aspen - July 21, 2016, 09:16 PM
RE: Infinity - by Shalon - July 21, 2016, 09:47 PM
RE: Infinity - by Aspen - August 02, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: Infinity - by Shalon - August 06, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: Infinity - by Aspen - August 08, 2016, 05:12 PM