Sunbeam Lair Take [m]e out, make me think about it
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Asterr out, yo

In return for her snarl, he'd released a growl, but she'd not hesitated upon hearing it. She did not fear him, she could not fear him, but still she harboured the desire to get away from him. It was not Jolon, but a beast within her home, and she wished for nothing more than to rid the lair of him. What he wanted would not be given to him, however, and she'd made such a fact known when she'd bounded away. She was not his to claim, and the familial bond that had once connected them made it impossible for her to think otherwise. Had she been stronger, or simply just larger, then perhaps she would have fought him off. She was not, though, and so her only way of escape was to rely upon the traits that her body did possess. Though she'd run, the wind seeming to move out of the way just for her, it had not been the end of their encounter. The male had pursued, as hungry as he was, and so she'd pressed her legs to move quicker.

No matter her speed, it had not been enough to make him lose interest in her. Before she'd even realized what was happening, the man had been upon her with a snarl seeming to almost tear through his throat. She'd not cowered, and she'd not stopped, either. When impact had been made, she'd stumbled. Her fall had not been nearly as bad as it could have been, the momentum from her running having sent her rolling until, come three or four somersaults, she'd been set back upon her feet once more. Bewildered had she been, but not enough to stall her movements. As adrenaline had started to flow into her system, she'd continued her escape, making no more stops along the way.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Take [m]e out, make me think about it - by Asterr - July 17, 2016, 01:43 AM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Jolon - July 17, 2016, 04:21 AM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Asterr - July 17, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Jolon - July 17, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Asterr - July 18, 2016, 02:39 AM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Jolon - July 18, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Avannon - July 18, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: Take me out, make me think about it - by Asterr - July 19, 2016, 02:11 AM