Sunbeam Lair Wish to be
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Affirmative, yes, but still. Isn't there a way I can call you without making myself sound stupid? He said with a serious face, even though he was joking around for once. Perhaps it were guys where he should seek comfort by and forget about Ezimette. It was only a few seconds later that his almost emotionless face turned into a slightly smirking one. It was not the male nor his arrival here that made him act cold and distant, it was what he had become ever since the sudden departure of his little flame. Then again, how could this Gray know? How could he, a practical stranger, know how broken he was and how the voices in his head were becoming louder and louder.

The borders aren't the most interesting place to be though. He said as his somewhat friendly smirk went just as fast as it had come. Or maybe it's just because I seem them everyday. He reasoned with himself. If adventure is what you seek, I recommend exploring the mountains.

As he was done talking, the sound of footfalls made his eyes widen. The somewhat familiar scent of Avannon floated toward him as her voice rang through the air, a pitch much higher than what Jolon could manage. Or perhaps she had only been noticed by him now. He didn't know how much of life was a lie anymore. He looked at her white pelt that reminded him way too much of Ezimette to be comfortable. It wasn't yet Squirrel, but he knew that his mind would take him back by anyone who had a similar hue of coat. Good day Avannon. Everything's fine here. 
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
Wish to be - by Jolon - July 16, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: Wish to be - by Gray - July 17, 2016, 02:35 AM
RE: Wish to be - by Jolon - July 17, 2016, 04:31 AM
RE: Wish to be - by Avannon - July 18, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: Wish to be - by Gray - July 19, 2016, 04:56 AM
RE: Wish to be - by Jolon - July 22, 2016, 06:25 AM
RE: Wish to be - by Avannon - July 22, 2016, 03:55 PM