The Sentinels oh, why you wearing that to walk out of my life?
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
For a moment, Aria realized just how terrible of a position she was in. She too was one of Lasher's many sidepieces, and it'd never occured to her that-- to the outside world-- Lasher was a family man with one woman. To Aria, she thought that she was the only one, so this situation was angering and upsetting, but she watches as her piece of the story falls hopelessly and utterly pathetic as Constantine processes what she'd said.

She leans forward to nose his shoulder, pushing her relationship with Lasher further away-- there's no reason anyone should ever know. "I'm sorry, Constantine," she murmurs softly into his fur, finding within her that that was the only advice she had. She only had a rough decision to make, he now has a problem with his father that he can never discuss with him himself. When he mentions Deirdre, she frowns, biting her lip. "I do not know," she then whispers, her muzzle lingering near his dark fur. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, why you wearing that to walk out of my life? - by Aria - July 22, 2016, 10:38 AM