The Sentinels oh, why you wearing that to walk out of my life?
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
A taste of bitterness bubbled on her tongue, and she hesitated when she shrugged. The bitterness was not at who led the pack, but once again at Lasher-- for leaving her with all of these problems. "Of course-- I was his co-alpha, the pack was left to me. But even Deirdre has spoken to me about wishing to lead-- Donnelaith was and still is a pack of Mayfairs. Regardless of who leads it, it will always belong to you," she says, her lips pursing in thought. When he speaks again, her lips loosen, and she cracks a gentle smile. 

"I'm not of age, if that's what you were implying." Another reason she felt so awkward and useless in the alpha position. The pack belonged to Lasher-- she'd always felt more of a trophy or an advisor. "And I want nothing more than my own children one day," she adds quickly. Constantine did not know her well, but it was one of her biggest dreams to have a family. Rowan's children would never truly be hers, the more she thought about it. "I couldn't force the burden upon anyone else-- Osprey might take them in, but she has her own children to worry about." 

She shakes her head. "It really just isn't practical."
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, why you wearing that to walk out of my life? - by Aria - July 22, 2016, 12:42 PM