The Sentinels oh, why you wearing that to walk out of my life?
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Her cheeks warm with joy, hearing Constantine's words surely did reassure her-- and her shoulders straightened gently the more he spoke. "Thank you... it means a lot," she says, then accepting the gentle touch to her cheek. "I hope so," she then says, her tail wagging a bit behind her. She wonders silently when she would be of age-- surely it wouldn't be too long, her second birthday was right around the corner-- but that was a topic for another day.

"Rowan was troubled and at first I offered her friendship and advice," she began slowly, replaying the morning in her head. "But after telling me she seemed to think that I would chase her out right there-- and I almost did. She promised to stay out of my sight, but that isn't how a pack works-- if I didn't want to see her I would've chased her away instead of letting her linger. Maybe she was prepared to leave-- her troubles at first seemed centered around Lasher, and how she didn't feel at home here anymore." Her words came somewhat as a ramble as she tried to explain the situation to Constantine. Thoughts would fall from her head and tumble out of her tongue-- she hoped he'd made some sort of sense out of it. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, why you wearing that to walk out of my life? - by Aria - July 22, 2016, 01:14 PM