Silver Creek you are my mission
i'd raise the sea in your name
112 Posts
Ooc — torvi
He expected Phiipa to venture across the borders into her home but she defied his expectations and instead moved to settle upon her haunches beside him. Admittedly, his interactions with packs were limited and his focus had been on a sole purpose but this felt like something of a declaration to him — her choosing to sit beside him instead of awaiting her leaders within the boundaries of her own home. Ghost was not aware the extent she was willing to go to for him and thus was left to feel a mixture of puzzlement and admiration for her. In the stretch of what was probably an hour she had proven herself to him as an ample vladelets — a worthy successor to The Officer, if, admittedly, a kinder, much prettier heir.

He did not retreat from her as he would have another, having accepted her as his vladelets but was unable to ignore the soft shudder that slithered down the strong curve of his spine as she made to lean towards his ear. Her words were meant for his ear alone, a promise and an attempt at an assurance. Ghost did not respond. He wasn't entirely sure he agreed but it wasn't his job to agree or disagree. Soon after Phiipa's voice faded into the distance a pallid woman came to greet them. Her posture made clear her position as a leader but at first she did not seem to notice him, instead focusing upon Phiipa whom she greeted. Silver eyes took the moment to asses her carefully, averting his eyes when her eyes moved to him, studying him he did not doubt.

She inquired about him but as she did not address him directly Ghost did not speak. Phiipa knew (mostly) the need to knows about Ghost and he deferred to her until he was spoken to directly.
you are my sun and i am your moon
helplessly, irrevocably drawn to you
there is nothing i wouldn't do for you
Messages In This Thread
you are my mission - by Buchanan - July 21, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Phiipa - July 21, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Laika - July 21, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Buchanan - July 22, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Phiipa - July 23, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Laika - July 25, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Buchanan - July 26, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Phiipa - July 27, 2016, 07:04 AM