Swiftcurrent Creek Mirror, tell me who's the loneliest of all
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
I hope it's OK that I assume things based no his health stat?

Her friend and the stranger stopped a little distance away, and Bazi closed the distance at a walk.

"Yarrow," Bazi responded, wagging her tail at Jace's pleasant greeting. He seemed to have recovered well from her interrogation and was back to his old, outgoing self.

Alex - or Scout - certainly had the build for an outrider, and his colouring made him far less noticable than Bazi, who shone like the moon against any dark surface. Winter was her time, but the Teekon Wilds was only cloaked in white for a quarter of the year. She walked round the newcomer without asking permission, sniffing at his face, tail, sides and shoulders. He would need rest and fattening up before embarking on any serious mission, but the caches were full and the pack was strong. "Fine," she agreed, stepping back. "I've got a place in mind."

Bazi recalled the island she had spotted whilst bathing in the salted waters beyond Horizon Ridge. If Scout could make it there and back without dying, it would be proof enough that his claims of being a good outrider were true.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Mirror, tell me who's the loneliest of all - by Bazi - May 15, 2014, 02:00 PM