Redhawk Caldera we climbed up to the top in worn out shoes
46 Posts
Ooc —
The Alpha's silence felt like an eternity, making Sasha fidget with anticipation. When he gave his affirmative words, it felt almost as if the weight of the world had been taken off her shoulders. "I understand," she answered breathlessly, accompanied by a brief nod of her head. She already had her first assignment, which was a bit daunting. However, this was a pack she was joining, and she should expect no less. Sasha sat silently and drank in the instructions that Peregrine spoke to her, running them a few times over in her head. Finley, Eljay, Peter, She hoped memorizing these names would make it easier to remember what her task was. "I will help," she answered simply.

Sasha looked up as the Alpha spoke once more. Hopefully the she-wolf she was speaking to wouldn't give her trouble, but she could handle it if that did happen. Peregrine spoke again, and Sasha cocked her head. Did she really have questions? Her mind was so focused on her new job that she couldn't think of any thing else to ask.

"I am good for now. If I have any questions later, I can ask you?" Sasha wondered aloud.
Messages In This Thread
we climbed up to the top in worn out shoes - by Sasha - July 20, 2016, 10:18 AM
RE: we climbed up to the top in worn out shoes - by Sasha - July 22, 2016, 04:38 PM