Moonspear Herbal Tea
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
She nodded to his method, it would be better to look as they went anyhow. That way they didn't end up on a wild goose chase and leave empty handed. He mentioned a herb that Amekaze had spoken of, she had never heard of it before. He tried naming it and she frowned as she thought. "I think it's a combination of what you said. Liverlilly...or Feverfew? If it's good for fevers, might be that second one." She said with a laugh.

His sudden command surprised her and she instantly froze, eyes looking for danger. After a moment she realized he'd only spotted a plant and she sighed in relief. "You startled me." She chuckled, bending low to look at the plant. "Nightshade." She repeated, sniffing carefully at it and committing it to memory. He mentioned that it was useful against enemies and she wondered how, the grimness in his voice made her not want to ask, though. She only nodded as he said to move along, wondering if perhaps looking at poisonous plants brought up bad memories for him. 

She scanned the area ahead of them, and when she spotted some flowers in the distance she gestured to them. "Let's see if this is what I think it is." Bounding over to it, she smiled at Judas. "It is! Starflower! It has another name...bora...poredge? Borage? Possibly the second, but we always called it Starflower. It's good for fevers, and if a nursing mother ever has trouble producing milk I've heard it can help that too. Useful to know it's here, with Amekaze expecting." She looked to Judas. "Should we collect it now or come back for it once we're satisfied?"

Once that was answered, she decided to ask about his history. He was a handsome male, a coywolf. What must that have been like growing up? Who was the wolf and who was the coyote? He barely looked like a hybrid, but she'd guessed that he was after seeing him a couple times. He was of smaller stature than most wolves, although she was petite herself. From certain angles you could read the coyote though. She supposed she could be completely wrong about it, however. In any case, she wasn't about to bring it up. It's not like it made a difference. "So, Judas, tell me about yourself. How long have you been here, where did you come from?" 

​She was fighting the urge to admit to herself that she found Judas attractive, admitting it would only lead to the finalization of the forming of the crush. A handsome male who had an eye for herbs, be still her heart.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Herbal Tea - by Judas - July 20, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: Herbal Tea - by Pyx - July 20, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: Herbal Tea - by Judas - July 20, 2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Herbal Tea - by Pyx - July 21, 2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Herbal Tea - by Judas - July 22, 2016, 08:19 PM
RE: Herbal Tea - by Pyx - July 22, 2016, 09:43 PM
RE: Herbal Tea - by Judas - July 23, 2016, 12:21 AM
RE: Herbal Tea - by Pyx - July 23, 2016, 11:05 AM