Moonspear as the sun spirals its longest dance, cleanse us
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
For a moment they stood together, simply admiring the night. Pyx closed her eyes a moment to hear the night around them, the crickets and tree frogs singing, the call of owls. It was lovely. When she opened her eyes again, she found Judas' eyes on her and she smiled in an embarrassed way, turning her gaze away from him as he did from her.

"It is late. Sometimes, though, I wish that I could sleep all day and only be awake at night, in summer it seems the world never sleeps...it's always beautiful." She laughed at herself, at the silly nonsense talk. "Although, Winter's far too cold for all that. I'd freeze my tail off. I suppose I'm only nocturnal if it suits me, which is no way to live." She inhaled deeply again and then shook her head. "It is late. I'm talking nonsense from sleep deprivation, or maybe I got too much sun." 

She smiled at him again, rolling her eyes at herself. "You're right though. We should head off before you think I'm a complete loon." She didn't move yet though, and instead stood watching him, to see if he would set off first. She had always that type, never wanting to end the conversation first if she could help it.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
RE: as the sun spirals its longest dance, cleanse us - by Pyx - July 22, 2016, 09:50 PM