Lake Rodney Hello, Wherever You Are
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
No problem at all!

It was obvious Chase was not too fond of the idea of eating the herbs, but healing wasn't always a pleasant endeavour. Pyx listened to her story with interest, shaking her head. "There was a famine here recently, perhaps he was still traumatized by that. Or...maybe he was just mad." Chase's gentle smile and permission put her at ease and she carefully began to clean her wound. The lake had done a good job and it didn't need much. She pulled back periodically to look over her work, regaurding the edges of skin and the raw flesh underneath. It didn't look too bad, thankfully. She had just pulled back for the last time and was gently pressing the skin with her nose to force some fresh bleeding to push out anything else.

Chase's whisper drew her attention and she misunderstood. "I'm sorry, did that hurt?" It was then that Floki stepped out and she realized Chase's concern. "Floki, nice to see you up and about. How's your leg?" She greet, her tail waving softly in answer to his own. "I think we're mostly set here, but thank you. We're from the same pack." She said by way of explanation to Chase. "Chase, this is Floki. Floki, Chase. " She moved back to Chase's front end and nosed at the Cherville. "I was just giving Chase a hand. What brought you out here?" She glanced to Floki with concern, wondering if she was in trouble for wandering out of the territory, it had been for the pack after all.

"Chase, I'm going to bite this in half. I'll use mine to rub on the wound, you need to chew your half. It...won't taste good." She grimaced as she bite into the root, and then dropped half of it by Chase's mouth. She moved back to the wound, and stood over it. She cast her eyes apologetically to Floki, but didn't want to stall treatment and let the wound crust over with blood again. She slowly increased the pressure of her jaws until juice began to dribble from the broken end of the Cherville. She moved her head until it coated all of the wound. She glanced to Chase, unsure if it would sting her or be uncomfortable in anyway.

She quickly spat out her root, shaking her head. "I really am sorry, Chase. That taste horrible."
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Hello, Wherever You Are - by Pyx - July 15, 2016, 08:05 PM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Chase - July 20, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Pyx - July 20, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Chase - July 20, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Pyx - July 21, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Chase - July 22, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Pyx - July 22, 2016, 11:58 AM
RE: Hello, Wherever You Are - by Floki - July 22, 2016, 08:30 PM