Silver Creek you are my mission
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Phiipa was glad when it was Laika who arrived. It wasn't that she didn't like Spring as much, it was just that Laika seemed easier to talk to. She smiled back to the beta and bowed her head. Hello Laika! It is good to see you again. She said quaintly, sitting back on her haunches to watch the Silver Creek beta as she checked out Ghost. He seemed to intimidate Laika a bit, not a good start for them. Ghost averted his eyes as Laika's gaze passed over him, clearly he wasn't very social. The beta instead asked Phiipa who he was.

A reasonable question, Phiipa responded lightly, hoping to diffuse any tension. This is Ghost, he is a friend. I told him I knew of a very kind pack, and he needs a home. I thought I should introduce him. He's strong, and loyal, I believe he could be a good addition to your ranks. Ghost? The golden furred woman turned her glowing eyes to Ghost, flicking her ear as a signal to speak. She wanted this to be comfortable for both him and Laika, but knew he was about as stiff as they come. Though she didn't know him all too well, she had caught notice of some of his tells, so she scanned the mahogany male for any recognizable gestures.

Messages In This Thread
you are my mission - by Buchanan - July 21, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Phiipa - July 21, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Laika - July 21, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Buchanan - July 22, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Phiipa - July 23, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Laika - July 25, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Buchanan - July 26, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: you are my mission - by Phiipa - July 27, 2016, 07:04 AM