Broken Antler Fen baby you've got me sick, i don't know what i did
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Hope you don't mind Sebastian popping in here! He will probably exit once Pearl is here or assures him their visit is okay! :3

Sebastian was not a man that liked to fight, he had his mercenary trade recently swapped for his hunter trade. He had the impressive height that to some would make him intimidating at first sight. For fighting he felt like he was too low. Yet, since it was expected in his previous pack to have a mercenary trade he obediently did so. Now he had been alpha of his own pack yet that meant that he had to patrol the borders and put his scent out there. Here he didn't mind doing so, seeing that the fen they lived was very peaceful and there weren't many travelers.

So when a howl sounded he looked up, seeing that he was relatively close he would check it out. Just to be curious. He was met with a white female. The young alpha trotted up to them with his tail held high. She had called for his mate, it was unknown to her that this was the Aria Steady had spoken off. The male couldn't help but to feel protective of her. "Welcome to Broken Antler Fen. I am Sebastian, the alpha male. What brings you here?," he asked on tone that sounded mixed between trying to be assertive and polite at the same time. He knew she came for Pearl what he could make out from the howl, but he kind of wanted to know why she had come here.
Messages In This Thread
RE: baby you've got me sick, i don't know what i did - by Sebastian - July 23, 2016, 02:53 PM