Stavanger Bay myself and the powers of darkness
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary
let's bump it to present day for the sake of simplicity
There was a willingness about the girl – but then, there always had been. Since the day he had sighted her figure yelling to the waters, she had been one to push forward with determination and it had impressed the great king of the sea. There had been doubts, but he knew that her mistakes had been few and she had upheld the promise that she had made. In turn, the leviathan had given the girl a home. Since their predestined meeting, she had proven herself far more than he would have hoped. Her mark had been made on that land just as much as his own. Though the brute was hesitant to offer a role of leadership to any of the wolves he had gathered underneath him, there was a quiet whisper from the waves that spoke of the promise that Doe had. The witch doctor would excel as she had before.

“The wolves of these lands would call the position… Beta,” he remarked to her with a frown and a flick of his coral-colored tongue against his lips. “The Atoll will act as a form of leadership. As a witch doctor, I believe it is necessary for the mystics to have a powerful figure to commune with. I want the others to respect the great ones. Having you as our Atoll would help to ensure this.” The other role, that of Argosy had been a thought that weighed in his mind heavily. Arturo would have made a fine leader, and had aspired to his own pack, but Skellige was not certain that the Fearghal male was ready for it yet. There were still hesitations in the heart of the halfling about the culture of their pack.

Doe was not one for him to be concerned about. The ancient ones had already spoken their liking of her, and he was certain that this would not change for quite some time.
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 08, 2016, 10:52 PM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - July 09, 2016, 12:45 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 09, 2016, 02:37 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - July 09, 2016, 03:07 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 09, 2016, 03:31 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - July 22, 2016, 05:19 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 22, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - July 23, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Doe - July 24, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: myself and the powers of darkness - by Skellige - August 13, 2016, 02:33 PM