So Young Yet So Bright
In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans.
24 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The instant those words escaped her mouth Ishild was met with his regular brooding and intense stare but there was something different about it. Deep in those harsh eyes of his was light, blossoming in the unruly darkness of the russet hues. He was interested in what she had to say, she knew he was. Another smile spread upon her features before she spoke.

"You're creating a pack, yes?" She hissed, tail lashing upon the ground. Pale eyes searched his face for a hint of a reaction before she continued on. No doubt he knew were this was going, whether he liked it or not. He knew she was hungry for power, yet not in an overly cruel way. She was no evil criminal. "I want some sort of authority, power if you must. You know me, and I know you. We could make a powerful team." She mused. "If you agree, I will find Ksenia and bring you her plans. Every last peice of them." 

She knew he wanted Ksenia's information badly, but she also had no idea how he would react to her requirements. She studied him closely, tail coming to a halt. The air around them seemed to crackle with energy as he pondered upon his reply. This he had to choose carefully indeed. Would he want to have his sister ruling beside him? There was no doubt he knew the potential she had, but he also had his own feelings about it. Then again, how far was he willing to go to bring down Ksenia?
Messages In This Thread
So Young Yet So Bright - by Ishild - June 19, 2016, 11:04 PM
RE: So Young Yet So Bright - by Skellige - June 21, 2016, 11:25 PM
RE: So Young Yet So Bright - by Ishild - June 22, 2016, 12:32 PM
RE: So Young Yet So Bright - by Skellige - June 28, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: So Young Yet So Bright - by Ishild - June 29, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: So Young Yet So Bright - by Skellige - July 02, 2016, 03:54 AM
RE: So Young Yet So Bright - by Ishild - July 10, 2016, 11:01 PM
RE: So Young Yet So Bright - by Skellige - July 13, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: So Young Yet So Bright - by Ishild - July 24, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: So Young Yet So Bright - by Skellige - August 13, 2016, 01:30 AM