Redhawk Caldera Please don't make any sudden moves
99 Posts
Ooc — Manda
It would have been a complete lie if Sassafras insisted it didn’t sting just a little that Peregrine still didn’t remember her, but she was so happy that he was willing to overlook what he didn’t remember that she beamed at him as all her worries drained away. It would have been odd if he remembered every wolf who came and went through his borders, and really, she’d only been around for a couple of weeks. She’d never had a one-on-one with Peregrine after that, and she hadn’t even met Fox until she’d returned. There was no reason to remember a blip on the screen like that.

"Clean slate," she agreed buoyantly with shining eyes. "I had a little hunting accident past the steppes that-a-way," she began to explain with a quick nod to the direction she meant. "I was lucky. If the most enthusiastic healer you can imagine hadn’t found me, I honestly don’t know what would have happened." She could envision any number of things, but because she knew his son had recently been brutally killed and because Sassafras wasn’t a social dolt, she left it at that. "I came back because I’d wanted to be here in the first place. I took so long to do it because I wanted to repay those wolves, if I could."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 02, 2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Hatshepsut - July 02, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 03, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 24, 2016, 06:35 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 24, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 25, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - August 16, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - August 18, 2016, 11:50 AM