Ankyra Sound a little bit dangerous, but baby that's how i want it
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
He watched the myriad of emotions play across her face when he teased her with palpable interest, noting each one: from her confusion, to being perturbed and then to annoyance. A bastard's smirk played across his lips — one that was a mirror of his father's own (there was little doubt Ragnar lived on in Kja in ways). Maude went on to defend herself as opposed as to rib him back which Kjalarr felt was rather ...interesting. He'd been mentally preparing for some kind of jibe because well that was what Maude did. If he remembered correctly, it was she that had started their war of barbs towards one another, though after the crab incident something had...shifted between them and it wasn't something that Kjalarr could put his paw on, either. He didn't know how to decipher it and had tried to ignore it but ignoring it didn't clarify what was different and still left the viking with acute curiosity.

He dodged the sand as it flew at him from her kick — though he did not completely dodge it and small grains of sand stuck in the fur on his paws and wrists. Even if he could see colors more than something out of an old 20's film he would not have been able to tell the difference of where his sandy colored legs ended and the sand began. An amused snort left Kjalarr's nostrils as he squinted at her, allowing his long strides to match her pace. “Oh, so it's only because I'm the co-Alpha,” He teased her lowly, challenging her with his eyes to defy him (probably the only time he wanted to be defied was during a battle of wits, haha). “So, if I was a ...lowly Kappa or Omega, even, you wouldn't have a problem with me running off to my potential death, right?”

Because he got caught up in this game of teasing her he mused, playfully (in an extremely JK way because lmao, Kja would never ask for a demotion, like ever) “In that case do you think Caiaphas would demote me if I asked?” He asked airily. He didn't mean it. He'd been truthful with Maude when he told her he was just thinking about it and whether he saw it through or not depended upon both her and Caiaphas' opinion on the matter, knowing the potential possibilities before hand. But the daredevil part of Kjalarr — the one that acted first and thought of consequences later — was tempted by the allure of the danger. Granted, this was the same part that inspired Kjalarr to test his mortality not once but twice within a few months span of one another and needless to say this was a part of Kjalarr that he now kept in check because he'd matured. Besides, that careless and arrogant child had (for the most part) died a very long time ago.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread