The Sentinels in the land of gods and monsters, i was an angel
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
we would rely on no one, she gently pressed, though she could understand his discomfort towards the wolves of the bay setting up camp so near to donnelaith and so would not even think of arguing upon that point. she knew the benefits of them coming to live where they would, though now she pondered on what her brother said. alright--we will meet him together sometime, soon, deirdre caused her heart to settle at the thought. constantine would feel at peace upon meeting the man, surely? skellige was a brute, but he was a good man, a man that had saved her many a time when he had no need to.

as far as informing aria and osprey, deirdre nodded. i had presumed he might wish to meet with them, first. i will speak with them, too, if her brother saw that as the best course of action, she trusted him implicitly. the days following this one would be busier than she could know, but her intent was good, and she spoke with the desire to truly do this. she sighed worriedly at his words, thinking that perhaps osprey and aria both might not be so keen on the neighbors who would soon settle upon the bay... but her heart believed that they would meet him, and come to know him, and see the good of his being there. deirdre selfishly wished for skellige's nearness for many a reason--he was a giant shadow that had only brought her safety and happiness, and she only ever thought of him with fondness. i always want to do what is best for donnelaith, she told him, her eyes warm; this place was a sanctuary, to her, and she truly meant no harm to ever be done to it.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: in the land of gods and monsters, i was an angel - by Deirdre - July 25, 2016, 03:32 PM