Redhawk Caldera Please don't make any sudden moves
99 Posts
Ooc — Manda
It was true: every wolf was a hunter. With that in mind, she wasn’t entirely sure she would pursue it as a trade, even if 90% of her waking hours were spent on the trail of something. "I am, but my track record really blows," she said bluntly with a slightly sheepish smile. "I’m better with small game and fish. I grew up on the coast," she added informatively to explain the latter. Not everyone knew how to fish well.

"Last time, though… I mentioned that I was interested in keeping an eye on things around the borders. I’d like to learn the finer details if you know of anyone who wouldn’t mind me tagging along." Of course, there was always Shrike, but as much as she really didn’t mind pestering him, she knew that she would have to space herself out a little more if she didn’t want her pestering to lead to downright annoyance.

"And I should really know how to better defend myself and the pack," she added for good measure. It was a veritable smörgåsbord of ideas, suggesting plainly that she hadn’t really carved out a niche for herself yet. She cast him a gaze of mahogany and a slightly raised eyebrow as if to ask, did you get all that?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 02, 2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Hatshepsut - July 02, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 03, 2016, 03:36 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 24, 2016, 06:35 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 24, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - July 25, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - August 16, 2016, 07:38 PM
RE: Please don't make any sudden moves - by Sassafras - August 18, 2016, 11:50 AM