Moonspear Herbal Tea
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Slight pp assuming that he followed, let me know if I should change. Also she wants to lay down and die now haha.
He slowed after her touch and she felt her heart race even faster. He didn't seem offended by it, though, only surprised. She made the joke of him being a plant and it seemed to fly over his head, or perhaps he took offense. Her smile fell a little and she quickly rushed to smooth things over. "I'm sorry, it was just a little joke. Plants are interesting to me, and well, you're interested in healing and poisons and...I...well I only meant I wanted to know more about you. Be friends." She stumbled over herself, racing through the sentences and glancing nervously away from him.

"I only meant to be playful, not that...I actually thought you weren't a herb. Now I just sound foolish. It was a joke, that's all." Her ears flicked back apologetically and she shut her mouth, internally sighing. Thankfully, Moonspear offered her an escape in the form of the scent of raspberries. Bless you, plant, bless you. She thought, quickly changing the subject. "I smell raspberries, can you?" She gestured towards the scent with her muzzle and started off towards them with an easy lope.

She leapt over a small stream and under the shade of some trees she found the berries. She waited for Judas to arrive and nudged the leaves with her muzzle. "Perfect. They're full and healthy. And now you know how to track them by scent. The berries are always easy to smell." She thankfully transitioned to teaching him about the plant. "The leaves can be chewed to help with pain. It's gentle enough to avoid addiction, like poppy, and safe to use on a pregnant or birthing mother." She felt like there was something else....but really couldn't recall. "Just be careful, they often have thorns...and bees and other insects are attracted to their smell."

She mentally marked this location for later gathering as well, utterly thankful for the raspberries saving her. She was worried though, worried that despite her fast talking Judas had taken offense. Had he thought what she was saying was somehow related to his being a coywolf? As if he were an oddity? She internally grimaced.

It was killing her to simply let it drop and she was torn. Should she bring it up again? "For...the record," She was staring deeply into the raspberry bush as if memorizing the veins on the leaves. "I didn't mean like, interesting because you're...I mean I only meant," She sighed at her self. "You're interesting like, female to male." She was burning beneath her fur, and her eyes were narrowed on a specific leaf in particular. "This leaf here!" She suddenly declared. "...is a perfect specimen! Should we collect now?"
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Herbal Tea - by Judas - July 20, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: Herbal Tea - by Pyx - July 20, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: Herbal Tea - by Judas - July 20, 2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Herbal Tea - by Pyx - July 21, 2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Herbal Tea - by Judas - July 22, 2016, 08:19 PM
RE: Herbal Tea - by Pyx - July 22, 2016, 09:43 PM
RE: Herbal Tea - by Judas - July 23, 2016, 12:21 AM
RE: Herbal Tea - by Pyx - July 23, 2016, 11:05 AM