Blackfeather Woods all my friends are heathens take it slow
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
She nodded, though she worried for Kove. The consequences of him letting Burke get away would not sit well with Damien, she was sure. However, that was not saying Burke had not planned this, that he had waited until the perfect opportunity to cut their losses and ditch them all. Perhaps, this had been a forced exit, they could not know for sure. For now. But as she surveyed the scene, one thing was missing. Kove himself. Perhaps, he was in pursuit already, as they stood around and waited. But her assurances where rested in him, and she had no doubt he would return with a valid explanation. She did not need to fret, for she was not his keeper and knew he could handle himself.

"He will," Her tone came rather serene despite the problem at hand. Perhaps, it was the fact she was positive Burke would get what was coming for him, that he could not run for long. Yet, her tone carried determination, that she would see his recapture though despite it being Kove's responsibility. Her thirst for vengeance would not exclude her former Alpha and his bastard family, as it did not anyone. "I have no doubt in him," she said, glancing to him for she wanted to make this clear, it was her duty. Not only as a wife but as a packmate. While Damien might turn to accusations in the heat of the moment simply because it was his character, she could not. Burke's actions where his own, foolish. His actions were exactly what caused him to fall from power, and this was only an example of his poor descion making. But truly, what did they expect?
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
all my friends are heathens take it slow - by Nemesis - June 16, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: all my friends are heathens take it slow - by Nemesis - July 27, 2016, 12:11 AM
RE: all my friends are heathens take it slow - by Nemesis - August 09, 2016, 01:32 PM