Deepwood Weald the lonely island
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
she had smelled him near, and had gone to seek him eagerly. she had not been terribly deep within donnelaith, but certainly deep enough to miss the entirety of his interaction with aria; her nose swept briefly over the area their paths intersected on her way to him, and then paused for a moment, wondering at this. why had he moved at all? ...but presumed she would find the reason when she came upon him. 

this took her little time; she moved in graceful leaps, moving as the deer had taught her. sinew stretched and rippled beneath her pelt, and the girl--who appeared to be a voluptuous and bewitching woman--emerged from the cover of the trees to see her brother. 

casmir! she lilted warmly, so glad to see him again. casmir, i have news! it is not my news to share, and so i will use discretion--but i will tell you, if you ask of me, but please do not--we are to have more siblings! she was overjoyed by this, and had yet to come across constantine to tell him, though perhaps her elder siblings, each of them, already knew. of that she was not sure, for specifics were a blurr, but her happiness was quite evident upon her features. twas one of her fathers last tangible gifts to them, surely, and for this she felt that she had become richer. she moved to embrace him, to hug him tightly and kiss his cheek in fond greeting.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
the lonely island - by Casmir - July 27, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: the lonely island - by Deirdre - July 27, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: the lonely island - by Casmir - July 28, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: the lonely island - by Deirdre - July 28, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: the lonely island - by Casmir - July 28, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: the lonely island - by Deirdre - July 28, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: the lonely island - by Casmir - July 28, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: the lonely island - by Deirdre - July 28, 2016, 03:13 PM
RE: the lonely island - by Casmir - July 28, 2016, 08:34 PM