Neverwinter Forest miles outside of the eye of the storm
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
She held her tail pendulous, the tip twitching toward the sky to attest to her authority but otherwise relaxed. There was nothing to fear from this single wolf passing by, but Jinx was assessing him in ways that didn't necessarily correlate with how threatening he was. She assessed his demeanour first, and found it to her liking. Perhaps he was putting on a charade and leading her astray, but the Kesuk couldn't lay much claim to her intelligence, so charming her would have succeeded if that was his angle.

There was no way of knowing. The female lowered her head, levelling it with her spine and finally drawing her tail up into the air. If she was going to know how capable Mordecai was, it wasn't going to be by asking him. Her lips remained sealed over her teeth, for she had no reason to display them just yet. Despite this illusion of ease about the Alpha, the hunch of her shoulders and the rigidity of her legs would say otherwise, if not the curt command she uttered.

“Fight me,” said Jinx, leaving as little room for debate as possible. She didn't mean to kill him or even necessarily draw blood, but the only way to know someone was to fight them. “Let me show you what me and my wolves stand for.”
Messages In This Thread
miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Mordecai - May 12, 2014, 02:17 AM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 12, 2014, 10:41 PM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 13, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 14, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 16, 2014, 11:52 AM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 20, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 22, 2014, 10:46 AM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 23, 2014, 09:59 AM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 23, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: miles outside of the eye of the storm - by Jinx - May 26, 2014, 04:58 PM