Deepwood Weald the lonely island
leave that old record spinning
745 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"no, sorry. i meant that Connie and Aria kicked Rowan out." Deirdre then asked for details, and the boy gave a frustrated sigh, settling down on his haunches. "okay ... so like ... it's really fucked up that dad even did this." he paused, then decided his swearing didn't matter. "you know i cuss, Dee, and i'm gonna do it a lot," he warned, before clearing his throat and settling in to explain.

"okay well not long ago i met Ro outside the packlands and we talked and she told me what happened. she was pretty afraid Aria was gonna kick her out, so i was like nah man nah. she wouldn't do that. but then i came back anyway, just to double check. and what do i find? fucking Aria did kick her out! and i'm like, why did you kick out a chick carrying my baby bros and sisters? and she couldn't even give me an answer. said Connie was in on it too. stupid fuckface should know better."

"anyway we yelled at each other and she said Connie went off with Rowan to find a new home. big fuckin' whoop, right? like does she want a gold star for not sending a pregnant chick off by herself? oh, i sent someone with her to drop her off with strangers instead of letting her stay in the fucking pack. gee, thanks, Aria."
please send all PMs regarding garait & casmir to relmyna
[Image: casfoot.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
the lonely island - by Casmir - July 27, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: the lonely island - by Deirdre - July 27, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: the lonely island - by Casmir - July 28, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: the lonely island - by Deirdre - July 28, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: the lonely island - by Casmir - July 28, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: the lonely island - by Deirdre - July 28, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: the lonely island - by Casmir - July 28, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: the lonely island - by Deirdre - July 28, 2016, 03:13 PM
RE: the lonely island - by Casmir - July 28, 2016, 08:34 PM