Deepwood Weald the lonely island
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre closed her eyes. even though perhaps aria might be brought to reconsider, would rowan? would rowan feel safe again within donnelaith? safety was such an important aspect of home. she grit her teeth, and breathed herself to calmness. for truly deirdre was irate over this predicament that ought to not exist at all. but she herself was a rational woman. aria had made a mistake. perhaps she, too, would suffer through a time when she would make an error in judgment. the difference here was what aria had done was displace a member--many members--of her family from where she was meant to be.

when lasher closed his eyes, did others believe he would not be watching? that there would not be a time to pay the price for attempted to erase what was written in stone?

deirdre looked to her brother, and sought lasher in him. sought more guidance. she was wise, wise beyond her years, but now more than ever she wished he was here. in her heart she knew what was to be done was more than right, it was fated that she ascend... but the approval of lasher, the words, 'i would see you sit upon the throne i have built', were ones that she yearned for.

but there was no insecurity in not hearing them so directly. for a great gail wrapped around her, and she had not once doubted the destiny she had dreamed of. she sighed. please, do not begrudge constantine for following her orders. we are all mayfairs; we must be united in this, and in what will come. i need you, she admitted, all of you. your support, that, at least--even if he said the words, she wanted to know that he believed in her as she did herself.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
the lonely island - by Casmir - July 27, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: the lonely island - by Deirdre - July 27, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: the lonely island - by Casmir - July 28, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: the lonely island - by Deirdre - July 28, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: the lonely island - by Casmir - July 28, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: the lonely island - by Deirdre - July 28, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: the lonely island - by Casmir - July 28, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: the lonely island - by Deirdre - July 28, 2016, 03:13 PM
RE: the lonely island - by Casmir - July 28, 2016, 08:34 PM