Two Rivers Isle Only need the light when it's burning low
59 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Liekos watched as what she assumed to be the leading male of the pack come into view. He was a large wolf with varying shades of grays in his coat. He was significantly bigger then Liekos which surprised her as she was usually the same size as many male wolves. He then began to walk into the river which separated them. He then nodded toward the white wolf for which Liekos still did not know her name. The white wolf returned the nod then glanced at Liekos for a second as it seemed with an encouraging expression which quickly faded away. 

The large male spoke with a deep voice toward Liekos "A new recruit I assume, Tell me about yourself." 

Liekos responded to the male wolf projecting her voice of the sound of the river's flow. "I am a new wolf to this land. I come seeking a new place to call home..." She continued with slight hesitation, "I was forced out of my previous pack, without much explanation as to why." Though she had her suspicions. "I am young and earger to learn and advance my skilling and give aid in anyway I can." She looked on to the large male waiting for his responce.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only need the light when it's burning low - by Liekos - July 30, 2016, 09:32 AM