Blackfeather Woods The one and only silver coin
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Damien wouldn't simply let her go, so this is not the end of it...

Cold eyes stared down at Nemesis, locking glares in a match of dominance. His tail rose higher too, seeking to out-rule his co-alpha's aggressive response. Blackfeather Woods had never defined itself as an hereditary monarchy, but it was clear now that Damien had always been the only heir to his mother's claim, "There is a reason you came to me when you decided Burke wasn't fit to lead," he stated blatantly, she needed him. But it wasn't enough for Nemesis to only threaten him, she had to degrade him to a lower level and attempt to humiliate him with questionable charges.

Damien didn't hold back a growl, and his own scowl became a furious, teeth-flashing gloom. He had no temper for this shit, and despite his initial thoughts Nemesis had gone all overboard with her response. He had expected her to apologize, and he had given her one chance, but she had gone way too far. He steps in Nemesis' way, preventing her to leave and stares right down at her. 'Boy', she called him, and that was the drop hat overflowed the cup. He was not going to take Nemesis' shit. But before he made a move he remembered Kove, and the seed he had planted on the female before him for the future of the Dark Brotherhood. The midnight fur of Damien's turf bristles and his white-patched chest rumbles with a huge 'FUCK YOU' in the form of a booming roar after which Damien was left almost breathless. He had to let off the steam, for the last thing he wanted was to harm his probably only friend's lover and co-leader.

There were truths coming from both ends. Damien was young and precocious, with an elevated image of himself, but he had the popular affection for and loyalty to his name. And Nemesis had as much claim to the pack as the short-serving right hand to a traitor ex-leader, but she possessed some of the Experience Damien lacked. Could either rule without the other? Damien had an answer for himself, and it wasn't either yes or no.

"I will not share my mother's crown with you," decided the male with all the authority and composure he could gather after he re-gained his breath. "If you wish to serve this pack and do honor to your word you will do it under my command and respect my authority, otherwise there is no reason for me to keep you around," he stated, "There isn't enough worth in you to inherit my mother's title."
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
The one and only silver coin - by Silver - June 30, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: The one and only silver coin - by Nemesis - June 30, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: The one and only silver coin - by Silver - June 30, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: The one and only silver coin - by Nemesis - June 30, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: The one and only silver coin - by Silver - June 30, 2016, 06:26 PM
RE: The one and only silver coin - by Nemesis - June 30, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: The one and only silver coin - by Damien - June 30, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: The one and only silver coin - by Silver - June 30, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: The one and only silver coin - by Nemesis - June 30, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: The one and only silver coin - by Damien - June 30, 2016, 11:22 PM