Wild Berry Meadow i will be chasing a starlight
11 Posts
Ooc — Chan

A gentle wind rolled over the meadow as the moon rose slowly over the horizon. All was calm, but, despite this, Ona couldn’t seem to settle down. The trio had made the trek across the expanse of the wilderness and had found their haven. She still didn’t believe that it was possible for a pace to be this perfect. She did not fear every turn and every move, nor did she find herself stuttering as much. Instead, she felt free. Though time would tell just how safe these lands really were she would enjoy it for now, blissfully unaware of the predator-dense territories that surrounded them.

The herd had found a nesting location towards the heart of the territory, surrounded by the delightful scent of berries. Though she had decided to rest for the night, the doe could not help but look up to the sky. She could not recall a time in which she had comfortable been able to take a moment and simply forget about the world. Now, apparently, was that time to do so now that she had easily settled into their new range.
Messages In This Thread
i will be chasing a starlight - by Onatah - July 30, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: i will be chasing a starlight - by Jenabbi - July 30, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: i will be chasing a starlight - by Brechin - July 31, 2016, 03:09 AM
RE: i will be chasing a starlight - by Onatah - July 31, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: i will be chasing a starlight - by Jenabbi - August 08, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: i will be chasing a starlight - by Scamp - August 11, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: i will be chasing a starlight - by Brechin - August 12, 2016, 04:50 AM