Two Rivers Isle Only need the light when it's burning low
59 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Liekos was happy to once again hear that her lack of expertice wouldn't be an issue with getting into this pack. And just as the lord of the pack said she though this pack would be a good fit for her. The importance of the pack secrety was again expressed as even the name of the pack was only to be know by its members. He went on to say the only remaining requirement to join his pack was to pleadge Liekos's loyalty to him as lord. She found that she was very willing to do this task.

He went on to ask of her work ethic and what she desired to learn. Liekos's mind set was always focused toward team work and fellowship within a pack and these are the things she trived for.

She spoke to the lord of the unnamed pack "I have only the deepest regard for those of higher ranking then I, and with you as my lord I would honor you and pleadge my loyalty. I am willing to work as hard as I can to please you and those within the pack aswell as to better myself. I have always been a wolf of the pack and wish to persue the trades I know as cargiving and counceling, I'm aware some know these trades by other names and I apologize for any possible confusion..." she paused before saying "I wish nothing more then to join such a pack" hoping her words were sufficient enough to allower her membership into the pack.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only need the light when it's burning low - by Liekos - July 30, 2016, 04:38 PM