Sleeping Dragon ash in the vale
king of the ashes
104 Posts
Ooc — Mary
I hope you don't mind if we fade with your next post to close this out? I need to get Glu's threads wrapped up so they're not all hanging in the open. <33

“I am interested in everything.”

“How ambitious,” the coywolf remarked with a short snicker. A fire sparked in his canary-colored eyes and he did not attempt to conceal the grin that had curled his narrow features upward. A jack of all trades, but a master of none… he had thought it wiser to stick to a specific base of knowledge. If this female was inspired by all, she would find herself easily distracted and would lose focus. Gluska would not reprimand her for her choices, though; it was her life and she could do with it as she pleased.

Instead, he found himself surprised by her offering. Darting his gaze down to the squirrel, he inched forward and clasped his teeth around it quickly before pulling it back – almost as if he expected her to change her mind. Dropping the prey beside his herbs, the skeletal figure lifted his skull back up and glanced toward Lagertha with a straight expression. “That was kind of you,” he observed with a flick of his tail tip, though it was less of a gracious comment and more of a reflection on her actions.

“You’re welcome to come with me while I gather some more,” the coywolf then remarked and turned his pointed nose toward his destination without so much as another word. The flitting steps of the creature carried him swiftly, but the invitation was open for her to join, and he would not have been perturbed by her company through the rest of his search.
Messages In This Thread
ash in the vale - by Gluskap - July 02, 2016, 05:14 AM
RE: ash in the vale - by Lagertha - July 03, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: ash in the vale - by Gluskap - July 07, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: ash in the vale - by Lagertha - July 07, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: ash in the vale - by Gluskap - July 08, 2016, 02:01 AM
RE: ash in the vale - by Lagertha - July 09, 2016, 12:34 PM
RE: ash in the vale - by Gluskap - July 10, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: ash in the vale - by Lagertha - July 10, 2016, 05:41 PM
RE: ash in the vale - by Gluskap - July 30, 2016, 05:41 PM
RE: ash in the vale - by Lagertha - July 31, 2016, 04:24 PM