Stavanger Bay shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
All Welcome 

at the borders!! For @Doe and @Skellige, or any other leadership. (: @Constantine is traveling with her, please let him respond first.

Nervous and determined, Aria stood a little ways off from a newly marked border. She knew this was Stavanger Bay-- she'd actually thought of visiting Floki to tell him about this-- but now it was something else. She didn't know the name of the pack-- or if they were just the bay wolves, but just the thought of a pack so close to her borders sent chills down her spine. They could not defend themselves from these strangers-- one wrong move and her pack was mere miles away from a possible threat. 

An alliance truly was the only possible solution to this situation-- right?

With Constantine by her side, she noses his shoulder gently before letting out a long howl. She does not know the name of the leadership here, but she remembers Doe, so she hopes that the woman will bring her leader with. She sends a silent prayer to Lasher-- even though she knows she has disappointed him-- praying that his soul be near and watchful.  
Messages In This Thread
shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Aria - August 01, 2016, 12:08 AM
RE: shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Doe - August 01, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Doe - August 02, 2016, 10:43 PM
RE: shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Doe - August 15, 2016, 12:50 AM