Swiftcurrent Creek She's your saving grace my friend
21 Posts
Ooc —
The two wolves covered ground together at an engaging rate as the sun peered through softer grey clouds. Pushing deeper into the heart of the territory, she kept a watchful, active gaze for anything of interest, though she had no intention of stopping and deviating from plan just then. She was a highly driven and focused wolf, which had the double-benefit of greater productivity and a reduced capacity for dwelling. It was a distinct win-win.

Her current companion, she realised, was astoundingly soft-spoken. She glanced at him side-long when she heard him begin to speak and silently studied his features. He easily gave off the impression that he was genuine and most likely the led-by-his-heart sort. Ren thought briefly on how much to divulge and decided they’d go question-for-question to limit and even things out if he was really interested in answers.

A treacherous mountain range to the south called Splintered Spine. From there, Razo and I travelled a bit, staying in a few packs and scraping by on our own in equal measure. Sometimes being on our own was an improvement, she replied, hinting at the state of things in parts of the Wilds if he wasn’t familiar. She didn’t give him a chance to respond straight away. Do you think Ferdie needs tending to? she asked delicately.
Messages In This Thread
She's your saving grace my friend - by Jace - May 16, 2014, 07:53 PM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Serengeti - May 17, 2014, 12:22 AM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Jace - May 17, 2014, 09:59 PM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Serengeti - May 28, 2014, 01:31 AM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Jace - May 29, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Serengeti - June 03, 2014, 03:00 AM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Jace - June 03, 2014, 02:01 PM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Serengeti - June 03, 2014, 08:39 PM