Stavanger Bay shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary

The pale woman spoke his name as if she knew him, and he narrowed his brows on her curiously. The words that followed were not entirely unexpected, but they were unwanted from the leader of the forest wolves. She had introduced herself as Aria January – a strange moniker for the leader of Donnelaith, but only because Skellige had anticipated that she would have been a Mayfair. Once she offered the name of her bodyguard, the leviathan turned his head sharply to capture the sight of the wolf he knew to be Deirdre’s brother. The pale witch girl had spoken very highly of him and had wished for the titan to meet him on peaceful terms. He had hoped it would have been the girl who had introduced them instead of Aria.

The woman then explained that Deirdre had been late in offering information of his settling. The man felt a tick of frustration at this thought, but he did not vocalize it. He merely held his ears aloft as she continued to speak to him, wondering what his intentions were for the bay and what he had hoped for in an alliance with the forest pack. It was all very formal; the way she spoke and how she held herself in front of him. They stood on their own ground, but the dark sea wolf could not help but to notice that she seemed uncomfortable with him.

Flicking the tip of his tail upward, the leviathan nodded his head. “My intentions were to form a coalition; myself and my wolves act as guardians and the fiercest of protectors against any who would seek to do harm on Donnelaith. In turn, you could remain a peaceful sanctuary,” he explained in a gruff baritone. His salmon-colored tongue flicked out and ran against his nose and muzzle. The alliance was a simple one, at best – it would grant the Mayfair wolves their right to practice as healers and druids. They would be allowed to live in their wood without fear. In turn, Skellige and his creatures of the water would be the watchful warriors in the sand. They were wolves of war and would only act out if their neighbors were in trouble or if their own lands were threatened…

As if on cue, Szymon appeared to stand by as an additional set of ears. He had not spoken up once, but Skellige felt more at ease having his youngest brother among them. More than this, the dark titan felt better with the company of another Mayfair wolf. Aria was the leader of the forest, but Skellige did not see it as such; in his mind, he had already painted a picture of the Mayfair rulers – Constantine, Deirdre and the rest of their family.
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread
shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Aria - August 01, 2016, 12:08 AM
RE: shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Doe - August 01, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Doe - August 02, 2016, 10:43 PM
RE: shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Skellige - August 04, 2016, 03:02 AM
RE: shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite - by Doe - August 15, 2016, 12:50 AM