Sequoia Coast Let's Burn All The Bridges
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
no, she responded in earnest, they are greeted by death before they are greeted by me, this was meant to be encouraging; she did not heal those she would kill. i would not waste what i have harvested on a being i would see an end to. no--you will be under my protection, now. she moved to lay for the time, knowing that it would be a while until the effects of the plants danced in his bloodstream. she made a note to collect more raspberry leaves, and had only plucked them at all so early because of the recent tasks she had been undertaking, consistently healing. 

she was thoughtful for a moment as she watched him. i understand your mistrust--it is wise, to have it. i know no others with my willingness to aid creatures such as yourself. you have broken a limb--you survive yet because i have yet to meet any in my life with such an ailment. i do wish to see if the bone will mend itself, and, after a beat, or if there is any way i can assist in such a feat. if not, and if you think yourself better off dead... she wanted to do right by this creature, and wondered what he might think.

in the end, the animal enabled her to do her work upon him. this she did readily, only pleased to help him! in due time, the two of them would discover if her work had aided him.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
Let's Burn All The Bridges - by Frank - August 03, 2016, 03:04 PM
RE: Let's Burn All The Bridges - by Deirdre - August 03, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Let's Burn All The Bridges - by Frank - August 03, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: Let's Burn All The Bridges - by Deirdre - August 03, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Let's Burn All The Bridges - by Frank - August 03, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: Let's Burn All The Bridges - by Deirdre - August 03, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Let's Burn All The Bridges - by Frank - August 03, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: Let's Burn All The Bridges - by Deirdre - August 05, 2016, 09:52 AM
RE: Let's Burn All The Bridges - by Frank - August 05, 2016, 10:04 AM