Swiftcurrent Creek She's your saving grace my friend
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace listened to her it was always treacherous to be a lone wolf. Mountains were also treacherous. that does not sound good those mountains. Sometimes being alone is a good thing, it's the only way to save yourself. He smiled at her, if you formed ties sometimes ti was hard to leave them especially if they turned sour.

He sighed for a moment and looked at her and spoke quietly Ferdie is a good wolf a loyal wolf, but he is also a troubled wolf and he often lets his heart lead him which isn't always good. Not that others of us don't as well, but Ferdie is much more so for instance he took care of a wolf pup at our borders who is blind granted she is sweet and it worked out for hte best, but Fox would have thought it better if he had chased her away. He does different things like that and it tends to get him in trouble. You know some of the worst things happen from the best of intentions. He tilted his head and sighed again Ferdie was falling apart and there was nothing the shadow walker could do. Tell me Serengeti are you going to leave us too? You say you went to different packs and always left.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
She's your saving grace my friend - by Jace - May 16, 2014, 07:53 PM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Serengeti - May 17, 2014, 12:22 AM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Jace - May 17, 2014, 09:59 PM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Serengeti - May 28, 2014, 01:31 AM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Jace - May 29, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Serengeti - June 03, 2014, 03:00 AM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Jace - June 03, 2014, 02:01 PM
RE: She's your saving grace my friend - by Serengeti - June 03, 2014, 08:39 PM