Grouse Thicket Dancing on our feet to an introspective beat
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
His chest constricted slightly when she grinned at his remark. He liked it when people had the appropriate reaction to his comments, but he decided then that he really liked it when she smiled at him, or at his choice of words, whatever, it was still the samething, and it brought a wider grin to his lips. She told him then that she she wanted to be alone, she came here, and at that, Nico threw her an apologetic look, "Well, I suppose I must have disturbed you when you wish to be alone, I apologise if I have done so, though I....doubt that's the case," he said, still smiling, but remaining serious at the sametime. He didn't know yet how she felt about his presence, but he hoped that he hadn't ruined whatever private time she had to herself. Not that it mattered. Nico would bother her anyways. It was a treat to see her flustered, after all.

Nico met her gaze evenly, and smiled wryly when he realised Aeronwyn was staring just a slight bit too long, but didn't comment on it, sensing that the warrior might not particularly like it. She seemed to notice the moment he did, and dropped her gaze, though the soldie wished it had lingered a tad bit longer. He'll take what he gets though; it was rare to get a reaction out of the impassive female. That was why her next words surprised him. She told him to come here if he left, and that the silver fae would be here everyday at noon and wait. Aeronwyn the Impassive would wait for him? Everyday? Wow, he must have made more of a lasting impression that he initially thought. 

His surprise did not show on his face though. Instead, his signature smile tugged at the edge of his lips and he dipped his head slightly, green eyes twinkling with some unidentifiable emotion. "Well," he said, his voice thoughtful. "I never thought you'll come here daily just for me.," He teased. Nico waited for a moment, before lifting a shoulder in a playful shrug, and smiling in good humour at her, "Don't take it the wrong way. I'm just joking. But I'm really, really glad that you'll do that for me. Honoured, even. I don't want you to feel that you need to come here if you don't want to though, I don't want to force you to do anything so...only if you want to. I don't mind," he hesitated then, before giving her one of his rare genuine smiles, "I'm really honoured, Aero. But don't trouble yourself too much.....I'm..yeah, not really worth it but thank you anyways..." He was beginning to ramble, which was extremely bad. 

For the sake of resuming his self control, Nico looked away for a moment, exhaling quietly, before looking back at her, hesitance written over his face for fear of having done something to upset her, thus losing her. The soldier cleared his throat. Well, that was embarassing. That was never happening again. He smiled.
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Dancing on our feet to an introspective beat - by Nico - August 08, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: Dancing on our feet to an introspective beat - by Nico - September 03, 2016, 11:19 AM