Dawnlark Plains I don't want this winding up in the wrong hands
43 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Oh, so it wasn't just some small little babe that had wandered too far out into the weeds. Still young though, that she knew. She hadn't been well-equipped went she had gone out into the world either, though she had been older. At least now she was much better at fending for herself than she had been. But Mojave could not fathom what it was like to be that young and out in the open. The wandering without a destination in mind was familiar, sure, but hers had come out of necessity. She had been forced to charge into it head first and certainly no one had come looking for her.

Still, her ears couldn't help but stay back, resting against her skull with a note of sympathy so evident on her features. They stayed that way until she had inquired about where she came from; her features relaxed smoothly to answer. "Right now I'm staying with this pack that lives up by the glacier," she said, gesturing over her shoulder roughly in its direction. "I guess I oughta be back there and doing whatever I'm supposed to, but... I like to wander. This seemed like a nice little path to take and I kind of got... carried away." She laughed, but it was short and awkward. A shell of a chuckle, even.

"Who knows, I mean, maybe I'll find some food out here or something. Give my wandering a reason."
[Image: outrider.gif] [Image: caretaker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't want this winding up in the wrong hands - by Mojave - August 08, 2016, 02:10 PM