Redhawk Caldera I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Trick spoke for his companion again and Peregrine glanced at her, wondering if she ever intended to speak for herself. The Alpha's attention then drifted back to the mouthpiece as he mentioned their skill sets. Although the idea of recruiting healers did appeal to him, it was the mention of hunting that naturally caught his interest. It was very disappointing for him, then, when Grace finally found her voice and promptly said she would go for naturalist rather than hunter.

But Peregrine's disappointment was tempered somewhat by the pair's reaction to his question about their status. Grace literally moved away from Trick as if embarrassed and/or repulsed by the mere implication. The Alpha's brows lifted in amusement at this, though his jade eyes were a little predatory as he zeroed in on Trick again, his face seeming to say, So you're saying there's a chance.

Business before pleasure, he reminded himself and Peregrine said frankly, "We could use a healer, maybe even two, but if I accepted you, I'd prefer you continue pursuing hunter." He blinked down at Grace, then regarded them both evenly. "There are many mouths to feed in this pack, so meat is more important than leafy greens. If you understand that, then I can make room for you both."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 09, 2016, 10:55 AM