Swiftcurrent Creek Mirror, tell me who's the loneliest of all
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Bazi looked over at her swarthy companion, recalling that Jace - though he preferred to sleep under the stars - had had plans to build a shelter against the rain. "D'you ever build your den, Jace? Near mine?" She turned back to Scout, watching him strip flesh from bone in the manner of someone who had not eaten his fill in quite some time. If he kept this up, he would be fighting fit in no time.

"If not, maybe you two could combine efforts and dig in the same sort of area. I den with Ferdie - he's our caretaker - near the river, between a little cluster of trees. It's easy enough to find by scent." Truth be told, she had scarcely seen the increasingly distant Ferdie, and secretly wondered if it was time to graduate to a more interesting den-mate. Cutthroat, perhaps. His prisoner status hadn't really registered with Bazi; she understood that Fox had to be cautious, but the dark pirate had fought on their side against the Tortuga wolves and had defected easily enough afterwards. It was a crying shame that his presence had cost them Bones, but.. well, suffice to say that he held more interest for the single ladies of the Creek than the bouncy little juvenile had.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Mirror, tell me who's the loneliest of all - by Bazi - May 18, 2014, 10:21 AM