Neverwinter Forest home and away
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He tipped his muzzle lower, acknowledging the words, and feeling the gentle remorse pull at his features in a sad smile. There was little to be done now – nature was a fickle beast, and while he had tried to move mountains for his family before, it still had not saved his previous mateship, nor, it seemed, his son.

“Whittier was.. he was not meant to be away from Bazi. I don’t know why he was here – or why he chose to stay with a pack by the sea. All I know is that he found Jorunn, his adopted brother, and seemed to settle there.. and then one day, Jorunn found him in the ocean. It would seem the famine had been more unkind to us than I had earlier imagined.” He breathed out now, lifting himself as he thought of his heftier son – Whittier had always loved a good feast. Perhaps he had hoped to seek the fish from the water?

“I would send Kieran, but I don’t want him to have to leave his family. I would send Mazi or Astra, but I do not want them alone.. even with each other.” He paused then, his eyes drifting up to his Beta. “I would go myself, as I trust you with the pack, Goldhawk – but the boys are so young..” And he could only imagine that Bazi would actually murder him on sight. “Would you go, Goldhawk? It’s a journey from here.. but I trust no one else.”
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
home and away - by Goldhawk - August 05, 2016, 09:46 AM
RE: home and away - by Scimitar - August 09, 2016, 06:48 AM
RE: home and away - by Goldhawk - August 09, 2016, 07:01 AM
RE: home and away - by Scimitar - August 10, 2016, 06:02 AM
RE: home and away - by Goldhawk - August 10, 2016, 06:19 AM
RE: home and away - by Scimitar - August 10, 2016, 06:50 AM
RE: home and away - by Goldhawk - August 10, 2016, 08:06 AM
RE: home and away - by Scimitar - August 10, 2016, 08:31 AM
RE: home and away - by Goldhawk - August 10, 2016, 09:53 AM