Cerulean Cape Vacation Spot
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Aglaeca wasn't all that happy to see him, and somewhere inside Zephyr knew he understood why. He was new, of course, strange, and as it was he knew little about her.... About as much as she knew of the brute. It was those facts that drove him closer, seeking to bond and maybe get her a little more comfortable with him in general. 
His grassy eyes swept again across her frame as she stretched, he couldn't stop them, but when she sat he, too, sat where he was. The obsidian man knew better than to crowd anyone, let alone someone he knew wasn't sure about him yet. Her words, though, her thanks, was a surprise. The expresion wrought itself across his face, brow furrowing in confusion, and he barely heard the woman ask about Chusi, giving but a nod before addressing her first words. 
                "Thank? I mean, it's nice, but I didn't do it for thanks. I did it to gain a companion, a reason... Daresay, a friend."
Messages In This Thread
Vacation Spot - by Aglæca - August 07, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Zephyr Maverick - August 07, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Aglæca - August 07, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Zephyr Maverick - August 10, 2016, 11:46 AM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Aglæca - August 10, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Zephyr Maverick - August 10, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Aglæca - August 10, 2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Zephyr Maverick - August 10, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Aglæca - August 13, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Zephyr Maverick - August 14, 2016, 02:33 PM