Sequoia Coast Digger. Listener. Runner.
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
With an uncharacteristic bark of joy, which reminded Majesty of his time as a pup, he bounded headlong into the water, his large body slamming against the waves. He felt the sand shift beneath his feet, and struggled for a moment to keep his balance, chuckling as he did so. He had not had this much fun in a long time. He glanced over at the younger male and trotted over to him. For a moment, he only stood and smiled at him, and then said, in a mockingly serious tone, "Permission to splash you, Sir?"

Majesty didn't know what he was doing. He had been so serious in his life for so long that he had forgotten how to have fun - or so he thought. Ever since his little sister had died as a pup, and his mother had been driven insane, his life had been full of one serious event after the other. Now, he wanted a break from it all. And running around a beach with a younger wolf, splashing and playing in the sun seemed like the ultimate paradise at the moment.
Messages In This Thread
Digger. Listener. Runner. - by Scout - May 16, 2014, 10:54 PM
RE: Digger. Listener. Runner. - by Majesty - May 17, 2014, 12:40 PM
RE: Digger. Listener. Runner. - by Scout - May 17, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Digger. Listener. Runner. - by Majesty - May 18, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: Digger. Listener. Runner. - by Scout - May 20, 2014, 06:15 AM
RE: Digger. Listener. Runner. - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 01:04 PM