Old Friends, Old Enemies [MATURE]
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Tagging @Cara and @Kaname , neither of whom should feel obligated to post if you don't want to! This is another thread of Majesty trying to locate the whereabouts of Erika, and I'm assuming he tracked the scent of the previous STMers to OS. Also, I'm pointing this out now: HE IS NOT ACTUALLY TRESPASSING. IN FACT HE'S NOWHERE NEAR THE BORDER WHATSOEVER. I put this thread into this forum only to attract the attention of anyone in OS who might like to hop in.

Majesty had known for a few weeks now that the members of the Silvertip Mountain pack had gone elsewhere. However, up until today, he had not been sure whether they had disbanded in his absence or simply moved. Now he knew for sure, as he recognized the scents that drifted to him on the wind, of which there were many. What surprised him the most was the lacking scent of Jinx. He wondered where she had gone, as he did not imagine she would be the kind to step down or be chased off. She was far too ruthless and determined for that. In the long run, though, Majesty didn't care one bit about his long-ago pack-mates. He only cared to find Erika. And if she was here, he would do all he could to be accepted back into the ranks of his enemies to be with her.

With just a hint of trepidation, he let out a loud and commanding howl, ordering someone to come to him. If she was not here, then perhaps someone who was here would know of her whereabouts. Ragnar had been no help, but the chocolate wolf refused to give in after only one try. He would -- as he had decided a few weeks before -- find his mate and their children, or die trying.
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)

Cara's rise to power and Jinx's spititual death had stirred strange feelings in the yearlings mind, while she kept having recurring dreams about her beloved Queen where she heard her voice and saw her face in the clouds she didn't much of it, except that her strange and unexplicable sightings were nothing but part of the grievieng process. She was aware of the crude obsession she had developed for the snow coated Alpha but she didn't see it as something that would cloud her judgement so she simply refrained from mentioning it.

Hearing her idolatrized Alpha was one thing but hearing the voice of her most dreaded enemy she had thought dead was another. When Majesty's voice reached her ears she felt the blood circulating around her veins turn to ice, a wave of desbelief and the thought of having picked up on Jinx's maddening illness crept up her spine.

No that was impossible; she had no way of contracting Jinx's rabies --nor could it be possible for the brown brute to be alive.

She ran as fast as her legs could carry her, her paws tearing up the ground as she flew over her precious lands to meet the ressurected rival. The sight of him was enough for the new Frost Queen to curl her lips into a nasty frown, he may be far from her reign but she wouldn't allow him another step without talking to him first.

"Look whose decided to stop playing dead" she spat as she neared the brute, her eyes scanned his face, stopping briefly at his distinct torn ear. There was no doubt he was indeed the traitor that had betrayed her and the pack for the petty dream of having his own set of followers. But all that he had gotten was the hatred of all the neighbouring packs and subordinates as incopetent as him.

"Did you get tired of the Isle and run out on them too?" she snarled while raising her tail over her back. She was the Alpha now, and nothing would stop her from enforcing her newly recieved authority.

"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha

The Beta snarled as the sound of a wolf's howl rang through the valley. It was a summoning call, ordering wolves to come see him. But as the howl continued, Kaname hissed angrily. It belonged to a familiar voice; Majesty.

Heading towards the border, he wondered what happened to the fool. Was the pressure of leadership too much for him so he left under the pretense of his death? The assassin crossed the borders, eyes flickering towards the white blur that preceded him. It was the Frost Queen, his alpha Cara. Pleased at how quickly she responded to the traitor's call, he brought up her rear, fangs bared as she confronted Majesty.

Kaname's tail lifted, though not as high as Cara's as respect for his lower rank. His ice-blue eyes fixed on Majesty coldly, regarding the his former packmate and current enemy.

I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
@Cara could you please not use your table when you're threading with me? The constant motion makes me dizzy and hurts my eyes... >.<

Majesty sighed when Cara showed up and immediately began spouting words of anger at him. He completely understood where she was coming from. His time as an amnesiac, and then later regaining his memories, had changed his personality enough to look down on himself with disdain at his former actions. He had been a terrible leader, and a terrible wolf for abandoning the then Silvertip Mountain pack. But he had no time for her words.

He bowed his head in submission, then catching the scent of another wolf, whom he somewhat recognized, though he did not remember the dark wolf's name. He looked up at both of them, posture lowered so as not to instigate a challenge. "Listen to me. I know I hurt a lot of wolves when I left this pack, and I know I was a terrible leader. I know it. And, if I were in any other kind of situation right now, I would let you beat me for my... crimes. But I cannot do that, despite how sorry I feel. In my time away from the Teekon Wilds, Erika disappeared from my life, carrying my pups. If you know anything about her whereabouts, I will do all I can to repay you for your information."

He took a breath, continuing quickly before either of them became bored. "Please. I don't want to make the same mistake twice." He glanced at Cara for a moment, though he was careful not to look into her eyes, at that could be taken as a challenge. "I know you feel I abandoned you, and I know that you are correct in that feeling. So please help me to never make that mistake again, and tell me if you know anything about my wife or my children. Please."

At this, he stopped talking and bowed his head once more in submission, going so far as to lay upon the ground, waiting for a response.
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
im sorry :o is this one a bit better?

There were two ways to approach this situation; and it all hanged between the decision of the roles of Bad Cop and Good Cop. She could either shove all the hatred and contempt down her throat and keep it under lock and key while she tried to help who had once been a fellow packmate; and that now bowed his head to her in recognition.

Or she could finally let all the bottled up rage she had held against him since the moment he had turned his back on them to detonate on his face. She barely listened to the words spoken by the brown bastard she was too busy deciding whether she should be a merciful god or an unforgiving demon. "Where'd you go to loose your precious Erika from your sight? " she pryed while a little smile began to tug on her lips.

No, Cara was not a God.
"Your right hand Ypres did a pretty lousy job filling your spot --yet she was somehow more useful to us. "I think you'd like to know it was her who threw your pregnant bitch at our hands. Raise crows and they'll rip out your eyes eh? she mocked slowly enjoying as every word dripped of her tongue coated by a layer of venom. "She was as surprised as us, which is funny considering she was so intimately familiar with traitors.. the Queen barked with a feign look of surprise.

"Anyways, after she was sacrificed, we chased her filthy behind from the land" she knew that after that it had all become a blurry mess of screams and cries which ultimately ended with Erika's escape. She hated to give such a wonderful story such a lame ending. Who said this was a happy-ending fairytale?

"We ripped your children from her stomach and scattered her entrails on the filthy dirt she had always belonged to" she concluded with a rather gruesome ending to her story. It was all bullshit but if it would get under his skin then it would all be worth it. Either way she was partly convinced the scarred femme had met her end after that, it was highly unlikely she survived the persecution and even if she had she would've at least lost her children from starvation or cold. The world was unforgiving, and Cara was too.

"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha

He snorted contemptuously as Majesty spoke. The traitor pleaded innocent to his crimes, even offered to let them beat him up for it. A cruel smile lighted on his face then. "Beat you? No, Majesty. We would kill you. Traitors deserve to die, no?" He laughed mockingly. The assassin narrowed his eyes at the mention of Erika, the other traitor. "Carrying your bastards, you mean." He corrected.

It was then that his alpha stepped in to inform the wretch of the fate of his whore. She was straightforward and honest...until the end. That was what made him laugh. We ripped your children from her stomach and scattered her entrails on the filthy dirt she had always belonged to.. His ice-blue eyes focused on Majesty, adding more to the false ending to crush him even further. "You should be grateful. Your brats were malformed and small at best. Lecter almost reconsidered using them for those rituals of his..."

276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Sorry for not posting sooner! College has been kicking my *ss and then I forgot about this lol >.< <3 Also, per PM discussion, please no physical fighting here. Being mean and nasty is fine, but no touchy.

Their words stabbed the chocolate-brown brute in the heart, and seemed to puncture it, so that his body became a deflating balloon, and he slumped to the ground in defeat. So they were dead then. His mate and pups. They were dead. For a brief moment, he wondered if killing the two sons of bitches in front of him would help him grieve, but he shook his head. In the end, he was no murderer. Spilling blood wouldn't help. But he didn't care if they killed him. At least then he would be with his wife and children.

He looked up at them, eyes showing nothing but exhaustion, and a sorrow so deep it consumed him. Had he known better, he might have thought to second guess what they were telling him. But deep down, Majesty was still as naive as he'd been before, and trusted others too much to think that maybe they were lying to him. He looked away after a moment, continuing to lie on the ground, and said nothing.
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)

She watched the great brown brute lower himself to the ground, her lips curled with satisfaction as she watched the male sink into the emtpy void of grief, she had also been stuck with the same powerless feeling after Jinx had died. Still she couldn't help but smile at the sight of her enemy laying at their paws, completely broken.

"That's what her eyes looked like when we killed her. Dull. Empty" she teased while sinking her eyes into the pained expression of his face.

He had not only bee stripped from his authority, his family, his pack but also his dignity.She was sure the Spine wolves were not the only ones to despise the brute's guts, he had earned many enemies during his lousy leadership. How many would be willing to pay to see the male's pelt ripped apart. Cara herself was tempted to snatch away the remaining ear laying on his skull.

But she didn't.
Why? She wasn't quite sure, maybe it was because she had never killed another one of her kind. Or maybe because buried beneath the deepest edges of her memory the image of the Majesty that had been her friend began to float delicately in her mind. The Majesty she had known, before he had turned his back and formed the idiotic idea of settling into an island, was a good man.

485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha

Their dual blows stuck the former alpha hard. He had no retort, no answer. Majesty merely sunk to the floor, miserable. His queen teased him, leaning close into his face and sinking the knife in deeper. Kaname laughed cruelly thoroughly enjoying Majesty's misery. How delicious it was to see him like this, after everything that has happened.

"We did you a favor. Erika was a fickle and ugly creature. Her pups would have ended up the same as her." He continued to mock the one-eared wolf, wondering if he would get angry enough to attack. Unlike Cara, he had killed before, and he hadn't kept Majesty in high regards. The assassin could easily kill him if he wished, but he wanted a good, viable reason too before he did. Then the world would be rid of one more useless wolf.

276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
WARNING: From this point onwards there is a lot of swearing, and possibly a lot of gore.

Commence the killing/maiming. Lol. Sorry for the cursing. Majesty hates these two, but I <3 you guys. :D Also, slapping an M on this because apparently Majesty is going to go down like a sailor and use every curse word while he gets the chance. Bad Majesty! Also, feel free to like... interrupt him in the middle of his spiel with an attack. No need to sit here and keep listening to him, since I'm kind of PPing that Cara and Kaname will just listen while he talks, which probably wouldn't actually happen. So yeah. Feel free to like... interrupt him mid-word and beat the sh*t out of him. Oh and one last thing, I GIVE YOU BOTH PERMISSION TO MAJOR POWERPLAY. RIP OFF LIMBS. TEAR OUT HIS THROAT. I DON'T MIND. <333

Majesty laid there without saying a word until he was good and sure that they were both done spouting their nonsense. Nonsense he didn't care about. Nonsense he would never care about again. They were dead. His family was dead. And soon he would be, too, if these shit-faced fuckers would listen to him.

He looked up at the both of them, his eyes hard, and addressed Cara first. "Listen, you bitch. You just gave me the worst news you possibly could have, so you don't have to rub it in." He stood up now, and came towards her, big, imposing, bristling. "How about I kill you, and then you'll know how it feels? Hm? You fucking whore. How about I tear out your intestines through your stomach and feed them to you. Hm? Is that what you want, you slimy little cunt? Hmm?"

He wheeled away from her and faced Kaname now. "And you, are you her slave, boy? Are you her slut? Must you copy everything she does and everything she says? Have you no mind of your own, you brainless fuck? If you have no need of your brain, let me rip it from your skull for you."

Ending here because reactions and stuff and also the IC thoughts of Majesty DO NOT reflect me OOCly whatsoever. I <3 you guys! :D
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
bye bye majesty :0

The hasty memories of the old Majesty sinked back to the bottom of her heart as she laid eyes again on the brute. Kaname's words faded into the background as the young Queen moved forth, feeling the power of being Alpha pumping through her veins. She stepped close to him, her eyes narrowed and her ears flattened against her skull as she stared him down.

Suddenly the miserable fucker rose to all fours, spitting fire and venom at the Queen and his companion. The words and insults thrown her way slid off her coat -- as if it was made of a thick armor that kept his words out. As he came to face her as a mad bull, she curled her lip back to reveal her shiny fangs. It had not been his words that had outraged the Spine's Queen, it had been his brusque reaction to their lethal words and his unnaceptable challenging stance as he came to her.

She snapped her jaws in front of his face as a last warning before he whirled towards her dear Beta. She expected for the assasin to lunge now, but before even waiting to see if her prediction had been right she threw herself at him with all her force. Her teeth met the soft flesh on the nape of his neck and the impact almost made him stunble.

"I'll rip your eyes out" she whispered into his remaining ear as she moved to seek his face. Thin rivers of blood began to run down his neck, from the spot she had clung from seconds ago. Once facing him, she curled her lip back completely and without a second thought she lunged towards his face, avoiding easily his jaw's strikes. The tip of her upper canines met the his eyebrow, piercing the flesh and tearing down every bit of tissue until her sharp dagger met the eyeball.

In the blink of an eye hehe less than a fraction of a second, Majesty didn't only sport a tattered ear but also an empty eye socket. She had gouged one of his eyes and now she was going for the other; again she met her target easily.

Only once both of the male's golden orbs rolled on the ground did the yearling step back to admire her work. The soft fur on the male's neck was now soaked with blood, his face was contorted into a nasty grimace that looked even more terrifying with the touch of red that flowed out of the empty holes where his eyes once laid.

"She's alive fucker, she's still out there, but don't worry we'll keep an eye on her for you" she snarled furiously against the man's remaining ear. Now that he was dying why not tell him the truth? It be a pleasure to rip away his hope he'd to them on the other side.

485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Bye~ :D

Kaname bristled at Majesty's sudden retort. That he dared to curse at Cara just made him infuriated. And then he had the nerve to insult him? The assassin bared his fangs, ready to strike, but Cara got to him first.

The white yearling attacked him, grabbing his neck before tearing out his eyes. Kaname made no moves, only sitting back and watching with demented glee as Cara mutilated the chocolate brown male. Both of his eyes were torn out, the orbs rolling on the ground. Majesty was dying now, and Cara gave one last insult: Erika and the pups were alive. The assassin couldn't do anything to match his queen's actions, so he simply laughed maliciously, loud enough to make sure the traitor heard it before he died.

276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Holy sh*t, @Cara . Dayum! LOL. I'll get this archived after I write this post. Last post with Maj ever... only for him to find out they were alive at the last second. Oh well...

Majesty lay in a pool of his own blood, blind and in so much pain it was unbelievable. And now that he was choking on blood, now he realized how horrible others could be, and how they could lie to his own face about something so important. He wasn't so mad about getting his eyes ripped out, and getting fatally wounded. He'd been expecting it. He'd wanted to die. He'd provoked them so they'd kill him. So no, he wasn't bothered about the attack, and his now blindness. He was bothered because Cara had lied to him, only to tell him the truth right as he was about to collapse into Death's arms.

... Or was she telling the truth? Maybe she wasn't. Maybe she'd been telling the truth when she said that Erika and his pups were dead. Maybe she'd lied about them being alive so that he would suffer right before the end. It didn't matter regardless. He was going to die either way.

With a last cough, that turned into choking, a single gurgled breath escaped his torn-out throat before his heart stopped and his body relaxed -- dead.