Cerulean Cape Vacation Spot
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The striking woman gave him a look that was neither hostile or friendly, but somehow a mix of the both. She was wild, he could tell that: she didn't need others to survive, to even be happy. Zephyr was a social creature, raised in the most familial pack he'd ever come across. He'd always been a happy-go-lucky gentleman, and always let others have the benefit of the doubt. At her words, face a sullen mask of faint hope and epic tiredness, he nodded. 
                  "I never expected you to become my best friend the day we met or anything. Chusi is my first friend in... Well, months. My last grown friend, Rana, she vanished just a month or two ago. Before that, it was just me and her. Spent almost 5 months of my life dedicated to Sen, and when we leave, she tells me I'm nothing more than a servant. After she leaves me to defend her borders from an entire pack...."
He looks away from the sudden flow of words, and hasn't even realized that she'd gotten up and started walking; even more surprising that he, too, had stood and padded after her, not until the cool, salty water of the ocean covered his snowy paws. 
                                    "My apologies. I don't mean to say such things to someone who isn't a friend and therefor shouldn't worry: but I'm just very used to being abandoned, when I do nothing wrong. Even if we aren't friends, at least don't just leave?"
He quieted as they slipped further into the water, not entirely expecting an answer from Aglaeca. There was no need, really, for it's not like everyone didn't say they'd stay too. Words were just a comfort, not any real promise.
Messages In This Thread
Vacation Spot - by Aglæca - August 07, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Zephyr Maverick - August 07, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Aglæca - August 07, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Zephyr Maverick - August 10, 2016, 11:46 AM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Aglæca - August 10, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Zephyr Maverick - August 10, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Aglæca - August 10, 2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Zephyr Maverick - August 10, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Aglæca - August 13, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Zephyr Maverick - August 14, 2016, 02:33 PM