Cerulean Cape Vacation Spot
52 Posts
Ooc —
She looked away from him, back at the distant blue, as words filled the silence. A steady torrent rained from her companion's maw, but not from hers, she was completely and utterly quiet. When he finished, when he spoke his final words and set his final cards on the table, there was only silence. Stretching, boundless silence, except for the sea sounds that she had come accustomed to. She was still completely still, as her gaze fell, glazed, on the horizon. Finally, she begun to speak, adding her words to the others, long faded. 

"You want to know why I do not form bonds like you?" motionless, staring, looking away. "Because all my friends are dead. Hunted." hundreds of more words went unsaid. How she would not feel that horrible loss and helplessness again, how she would distant herself so that she wouldn't feel that, not anymore. Silence reigned again, moments ticking by until she looked back to Zephyr. "Don't you dare comfort me" her gaze screamed a moment. She had found closure in her own way, her own deeds. It was the past, dead and gone. She need not reassurance, nothing. Zephyr's story echoed some of her own past, and it was a moment later that she said, "I will not leave you and Chusi. I am not open, that does not mean that I am not loyal, does not mean I am cruel."
Messages In This Thread
Vacation Spot - by Aglæca - August 07, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Zephyr Maverick - August 07, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Aglæca - August 07, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Zephyr Maverick - August 10, 2016, 11:46 AM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Aglæca - August 10, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Zephyr Maverick - August 10, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Aglæca - August 10, 2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Zephyr Maverick - August 10, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Aglæca - August 13, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Vacation Spot - by Zephyr Maverick - August 14, 2016, 02:33 PM