Falls of the Hinterlands Moonshadows
fallen angels and burning stars
182 Posts
Ooc — Avery
Up close, Nico noticed that the male was of similar colour to himself, whereas where he had black guard hairs peppering his spine, the stranger did not seem to bear the same marks, or perhaps he did, but merely a lighter shade. Either ways, the soldier observed him with mild interest, a small smile playing on his lips as if he wasn't sure whether to have it on or not. His paler twin greeted him, inquiring if he was here to see the 'moonbow' as well. At that, the dark agouti shook his head, though he lifted his gaze to the sky, observing with quiet interest what the stranger had pointed out: the cloud drifting over the moon. 

He smiled then, "I'm afraid not," he murmured slightly, easing himself into a more comfortable position beside the other male. "I have not heard of this 'moonbow' before this moment. I'm curious though, what is it?" Nico glanced at his companion, his eyes gleaming in curiousity, the corner of his lip quirking upwards in the ghost of his signature grin. While he held the appearance of one who's curiousity lends him to ask a question, in truth, the soldier was observing his companion's features which was decidingly comely. Another look caused the boy to come to a conclusion that this male was not interested in the same sex, but it wasn't terribly uncommon for his deductions to be incorrect, especially when it came down to situations similar to this one.

"Heston," Nico rolled the word around his tongue, briefly contemplating it as he stared off into the silver of the waterfall, seemingly lost in thought. "Pleasure to meet you," he murmured quietly. While the stranger had offered him a name, the soldier did not give him his own perhaps because he was silently wondering if it was worth it, as well as weighing his chances and odds, wondering if his name would be used for ill against him. It wasn't uncommon, especially for a wolf such as himself.
Nico is aiming for the Scout and Mercenary trades

PM me for trade threads anytime :)
Messages In This Thread
Moonshadows - by Heston - August 09, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 10, 2016, 08:39 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 10, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 11, 2016, 07:02 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 11, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 12, 2016, 06:00 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 12, 2016, 01:55 PM
RE: Moonshadows - by Nico - August 14, 2016, 05:18 AM
RE: Moonshadows - by Heston - August 14, 2016, 07:30 PM