Redhawk Caldera I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Er," Peregrine said, biting back an incredulous laugh, "it's just Perry." Like his mother, he had never been much of one for formal titles, even if he took respect very seriously. "And, uh, I guess I'll run with those odds," he added. If the joke had come from someone less easy on the eyes, Peregrine might have reneged based on the apparent lack of total confidence. But he already had a little thing for Trick, so he let it slide.

Whether or not that would ever come of anything, the Alpha had other things to do and people to see. He nodded to the new Eta and Theta, then turned and went on his way. He could hear them conversing behind him but he paid no attention to what they said. They would be left to their own devices to explore and discover the way of life here at Redhawk Caldera.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I TOUCHED IT ON THE BOOTY AND WE EMERGED LIKE GRAVY ON SOFT APPLE JUICE - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 11, 2016, 09:27 AM