Bramblepoint my rapier wit hides my inner pain
it's called a hustle, sweetheart
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
A faint scowl adorned the fallen angel's features as he lifted his gaze to the sky as if silently asking why God, or the gods were so cruel to him. He exhaled a breath softly, lowered his red crown back to ground level and looked around, ignoring the now familiar ache in his gut — the ache never seemed to heal, and so the coywolf had just gotten used to it, despite it's ever nagging presence that reminded him of his failures as well as the dull pain that came along with it. By now, the plan that he'd formulated would be of no use, most likely, the rabbit was long gone. Teagan dumped his mental plan into his mental trashcan and turned around, just in time to see the rabbit fall onto the ground — his rabbit.

"Yo, buddy, that was supposed to be my catch," Teagan admonished, though the corner of his lip quirked upward in his signature smile, signalling that he was only joking - or was he? He was never a predictable creature. It was only then did he lift his gaze and saw who the wolf was. "Holy..." he started, "Trick, you're here...you're okay.." Teagan stared, his green eyes wide in disbelief and he took a small step back, his breaths coming out in short, harsh bursts as he attempted to recover from the shock and surprise. The wolf he'd been trying to find had found him instead, and for once, the coywolf was at a lost for words as he ran his eyes over Trick's body, remembering every detail of it.

Teagan's tail fell, swaying gently by his ankles as he bowed his head, unsure of what to do now that he'd met who he wished to find. "I'm sorry," he mumbled, before clearing his throat and lifting his eyes a fraction, "I...I'm sorry," the hybrid spoke louder now, his voice clearer but the words felt unfamiliar on his tongue, unused to apologising as he was and tentatively looked towards Trick's face, wondering what he would see there and already setting up walls in his heart.
i got guns in my head and they won't go
spirits in my head and they won't go
Messages In This Thread
my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 11, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 11, 2016, 11:39 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 11, 2016, 12:59 PM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 11, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Trick - August 15, 2016, 06:07 AM
RE: my rapier wit hides my inner pain - by Teagan - August 15, 2016, 07:00 AM