Twisted Slough Amazonian
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
In most recent days Asherah had kept herself near to the Copse so that she may be near to her family. Eshamun was growing larger by the day, the children within her flourishing. She did not want to be away if her sister needed anything. Be food or comfort, anything that Asherah could offer she would have given. The news about the children being sacrificed to Molech troubled Asherah. She was torn between being a good follower of the Many Armed God and wanting what was natural to want. She wanted her sister's children nearly as badly as her sister and yet they would die. It was an internal struggle that she faced, often bowing her head before the shine to ask for the light to take away her doubts.

In her life she had been so blessed by Molech and if the sacrifice of children was wanted...she felt it would be rightly blasphemous to deny Molech. It was Molech who grant Eshamun's womb be fertile, Molech who breathed life into the bodies in her belly. Were they not his to claim? She had wondered away from the pack to think, to gather herself. She was ashamed of her doubt, ashamed of her torn feelings. So she sought solitude with Molech alone. She wound her way among the trees, humming softly to herself and asking Molech for guidance. 

"Help me, Molech. For my mind is dark and confused. Shine your light unto me so that I may see once more. In your name I pray. Amen." The words were thought only, but no sooner had they left her head did she hear the sound of another. Her eyes turned towards the sound, wondering. She moved forward, for surely it was no coincidence. After her life, she did not believe in coincidence. Only Molech.

She peered through the trunks, until finally her orange eyes landed upon a dark male. He walked slowly, as if admiring the land around him. Asherah considered him for a moment, simply watching. He was handsome, and his eyes were beautiful blue. She considered what Molech might be telling her, by sending her to this male. Her heart leapt as she considered and realized that perhaps she was meant to save him as Eshamun saved her. Was he lost, as she was? No matter where he was, lost or not, she knew that Molech wanted her to share the word with this male.

She dipped her head to thank her lord for listening to her prayer and pray tha she might take all she could from this interaction. There was an answer to her cry here, somewhere. Without another thought she slipped from around the trunk. Her tail waved in a friendly manner, smile bright on her face.

"Hello, brother wolf." She called lightly, the same greeting she had given Eshamun when they first met, gender changed appropriately. "How are you on this fine summer's day?" Inner turmoil forgotten for now, she would not fail Molech. She would find the meaning intended from this interaction.

Messages In This Thread
Amazonian - by Dagfinn - August 10, 2016, 09:37 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Asherah - August 11, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Dagfinn - August 15, 2016, 12:47 AM
RE: Amazonian - by Asherah - August 16, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Dagfinn - August 17, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Asherah - August 18, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Dagfinn - August 20, 2016, 12:41 AM
RE: Amazonian - by Asherah - August 20, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Dagfinn - September 01, 2016, 05:56 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Asherah - September 02, 2016, 02:43 PM
RE: Amazonian - by Dagfinn - September 06, 2016, 06:51 AM